All meals are fully cooked, then frozen. You only need to reheat your meal
For best results:
- Defrost the meals before reheating
- Add your own salt, pepper and butter to taste
How to Reheat
- You can use an oven or microwave.
- Our containers ARE suitable to use in either the microwave or oven.
- OR... you can also transfer your meal onto your own dinner plate and then reheat.
To Reheat in Microwave Oven
- Place defrosted meal in microwave and reheat for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Remember that times may vary, depending on the size of your microwave and if you have defrosted your meal, you may need a longer or shorter time to heat.
- Check that your meal has been heated right through by lightly placing your hand on the bottom of the container. If warm but not hot - you know that your meal is ready.
- Before eating - rest your meal for 2 minutes
To Reheat in Oven
- Preheat oven to approximately 160°C.
- Place meal in center of oven for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Note: Always be aware of your safety when working with hot meals.